Already have a Username/Password for Perspectives in the Arts and Humanities Asia?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it being considered for another journal.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- The text is double-spaced and is in Times New Roman, typesize 12.
- The text complies with the stylistic and bibliographic requirements of the Chicago Manual of Style, 16th edition.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Consent to Publish and Transfer of Copyright
For and in consideration of publishing the Article, I, as the Corresponding Author and the authorized representative of the Co-Authors, hereby agree to transfer and assign to Ateneo de Manila University as the Publisher of the Journal the copyright to the said Article in any form, including any and all rights, interests and claims related to it except for the following, which I specifically retain, provided that copies made under these circumstances will carry the copyright notice that appeared in the original published work:
- The right to make further copies of all or part of the published article for my use in classroom teaching;
- The right to reuse all or part of the published article in a compilation of my/our own works or in textbooks of which I/we are the authors and/or co-authors; and
- The right to make copies of the published article for internal distribution within the institution that employs me/us.
- All proprietary rights other than copyright, such as patent rights.
I also hereby warrant the following:
- That the Article is my/our original work;
- That the Article has not been published previously and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere;
- That it does not contain any matter that is obscene, libelous, or in other ways contrary to law;
- That I/we have obtained the necessary license or written authority and paid any and all related fees for the use and reproduction of text, tables, illustrations and other copyrighted work from the intellectual property right owners, and I undertake to furnish the Publisher copies of the license / written authority and proof of payment of related fees upon the signing of this Agreement;
- That I (as the Corresponding Author) represent the Co-Author/s of the article, if any, who has/have likewise agreed to the terms and conditions stated herein; I undertake to submit the written authority and consent of the Co-Authors of the article upon the signing of this Agreement.
Among other rights, the Publisher has the exclusive right to reproduce, distribute and publish the said Article, including its translations, in whole or in part, throughout the world during the full term of copyright and all renewals and extensions thereof, if any is allowed by law at present or in the future, as well as exclusive rights, without limitation, for the mechanical, electronic and visual reproduction; electronic storage and retrieval; and all other forms of electronic publication or any other types of publication.
In the event that I would intend to subsequently republish, reprint or translate all or part of the Article in other publications, I will secure the prior written permission from Ateneo de Manila University through the Journal Editor.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.